I have committed to the following speaking events and appearances. Unless otherwise specified, they relate to Sevastopol’s Wars. Further details will be provided on the website when available: in the meantime, all details may be subject to change and I recommend that you confirm them with the venue concerned before making any arrangements to attend.
Should you be interested in inviting me to speak at your event, please do not hesitate to contact me or, if the event relates to my book on Sevastopol, my publicist Emma Finnigan PR (until 30 April 2017) and Emily Heagerty at my publishers Osprey (thereafter).
- Wednesday, 26 April 2017: Respondent at a dinner held by the United Kingdom Defence Forum in the Palace of Westminster. (An invitation only event).
- Thursday, 25 May 2017: Lunch time seminar at the Institute for Statecraft, London. Please note this is a corrected date. (An invitation only event).
- Thursday, 1 June 2017 : Late afternoon seminar at the Sir Michael Howard Centre for the History of War, King’s College London. Please note that this is a NEWLY changed date. Further details to follow.
- Monday, 5 – Wednesday, 7 June 2017: Baltic lecture tour to Latvia and Estonia.
- Wednesday, 28 June 2017: Late afternoon talk at the Prince Consort’s Library, Aldershot.
- Wednesday, 26 July 2017: Lunch time talk at the Royal United Services Institute, London.
- Saturday, 21 October 2017 (TBC): Paper at the Russian Conference, Moffatt, subject to acceptance.
- Friday, 27 October 2017: Late morning talk at the National Army Museum, London.
- Saturday, 11 November 2017: Talk to the West Sussex History of Medicine Society, Chichester.
- Thursday, 14 December 2017: Evening lecture as part of the Keele World Affairs series, Keele.
Thursday, 20 April 2017: After dinner talk at the Caledonian Society of London. (An invitation only event).